CLIENT: Skanska Construction UK Ltd.
Bath and North East Somerset Council Depot
PROJECT: Earthworks At 2 Headed Man
Description of Work:
• Earthworks in connection with the improvements to the A39 at the Two Headed Man, Junction, Marksbury.
• Site clearance of vegetation – hedges and scrub.
• Strip topsoil over area of works and deposit at site boundary in temporary bunds.
• Construct temporary haul roads and compound areas.
• Cut and Fill to formation levels.
• Supply and lay a geotextile membrane on the excavated footprint.
• Fill to formation levels with suitable excavated material.
• Construct access track and compound areas with imported quarried stone.
• Return topsoil from temporary stockpiles and spread over finished levels
Alexander works for RM Penny and specialises in marketing & market-trend analysis.
Get A Quote