RM Penny is very proud of their continuous development and commitment to Health & Safety. The company's record both in the work place and environment is one any business would recognise as an achievement.
RM Penny employs external advisors for Health & Safety and training, which ensures all employees are up to date with the latest legislation and qualified in the work they undertake. This not only means that the work force operates in a safe and professional manner, but also protects people, property and the environment around our work place.
Complying with Health & Safety legislation will mean that any project that RM Penny carry out either as principal contactor or subcontractor will benefit from;
- Full Risk Assessment
- Health & Safety Plan and Method Statement
- Regular visits from RM Penny staff
- Non working supervisors
- Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- The Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- The Construction Design and Management Regulations 1994 (CDM)
- Construction Industry Training Board (CITB)
- Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS)
- Personal Track Safety (PTS)
- National Vocational qualification